Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Dear Friend,
This is where I found the awesome icon this entry is displaying, and many others that rock just as hard.
Now, the real reason I'm writing to you today, friend, is this: I'm starting to really like Chuck. Honestly, I has become the replacement for Psych right now. I'm sad to think that it's probably going to be "gone" soon thanks to the WGA strike. Between Chuck and Heroes Monday night is my TV night now. And thanks to the strike that will soon be over.
As far as the strike goes, I've only heard the side of the writers, and obviously the solutions sounds simple, give them the money. I haven't heard the perspective of the studios, yet I doubt I'd really end up changing my mind. I just want it over so I can get back to being entertained. Especially since only half of next season's LOST is filmed, production has ceased for the Office and they're threatening us with reality TV.
What do you think?