Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentines Day is coming! Consider yourself warned!


Dear Friend,
I predict that this year for Valentine's day I will once again be only looking forward to a new episode of LOST. That is exactly the same thing I was focusing on last year. So, my thought that the best V-day present would be someone to offer to watch LOST with me without talking through the episode is still valid.
Anyway friend, I found some videos that seem appropriate for the holiday. If you wish to blame anyone for me posting these (other than me, obviously, since I really am to blame for posting them) blame Livejournal and the "Lassiet" community to be found therein. Blame Livejournal in general for introducing me to the phrase OTP or "One True Pairing" which I find hilarious. Anyway, Juliet/Lassiter is my OTP for Psych.



And one of my favorite songs is is this video.