Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am allowed to change my mind, no?


Dear friend,
I know that I am recorded in this blog as being sick of the song "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis. I changed my mind. I've done this before, hated a song at first listen, and then (usually after everyone else is sick of it) I end up liking it. I think all I needed to like this song was a story to go with it. The music video seemed void of a story, and I didn't really get the story to the dance choreographed to it on So You Think You Can Dance, but this fan video for Psych's Lassiter and Juliet made a sweet story to me.
I'm so happy that Psych is returning this Friday. I decided to check out a few of the site's I frequent during the season and came across this gem. Enjoy it.



To be completely off-topic, the "Mr. Opportunity" ads for Honda are back and I am just pleased as punch to randomly hear Rob Paulsen again! I think he'll always be one of my favorite voice actors, if only for Yakko alone. Back to your lives!