Thursday, December 04, 2008

Well, that was painful

Dear Friend,
So, on Nov. 30th something evil entered my laptop and rendered it essentially useless. I didn't get a chance to get it up and running again until today. I lost most of what I had on here, but at least was able to save my pictures. I still needed to load all the programs again, and as yet have no itunes on here.
Being without a time-waster for 4 days was pretty hard on me, but I think due mostly to the fact that it wasn't my fault. Something invaded my computer. I felt attacked and angry. I was really upset.
I'm deeply upset that the site I was on when it happened was one of my favorite to go to. I'd been going to DeviantArt for over a month, and now I'm afraid to go back. I have no idea why this happened, but if that site's to blame I never want it to have another chance. But, oh how I'll miss the art, especially certain artists.
Oh well, life goes on. And it's like I got a new laptop; it's not like some time away from the internet hurt me, anyway.