Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of May Random Thoughts

Dear Friend,
It's that time again! Time for a random list entry here at Dear Friend! Isn't that exciting? Random thoughts commence in 3... 2... 1....

1. I bought a ukulele, and boy is she fun! I can play Yellow Submarine, though I can't really sing it.

2. Speaking of Yellow Submarine, I'm in a Beatles mood/mania the past few days.  I blame Beatles Rock Band, because it's loads of fun and the music is great.

3. I can't pinpoint why, but I anticipate being in an Elvis mood/mania next.  I don't know much about Elvis, and have seen a grand total of 1 movie that he's been in, but I'm getting interested.

4. Jem is now playing weekdays on the HUB network.  It couldn't be more 80's in it's "outrageous" music, fashions, and to be honest, stupidity.  I love it.

5. I'm glad to know that the next season of Chuck will be the final. The last two seasons were all right, but I don't like it as much as I did when it first started.

6. Psych will not be on this summer, since it's been delayed to the fall season. I don't think summer will feel like summer without Psych.

7. Eagerly awaiting the new season of Leverage. I don't remember if I wrote about it here in my blog, but last year I was scary obsessed with that show.  It is such fun to watch.

8. Even numbered random thoughts are better than odd numbered, don't you think?

No comments: