Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Here I sit

I was going to go to the young adults Bible study, but that didn't work out. It's the last time they meet until January, and I haven't been for a month. Oh well, doubt they'll miss me.

I've seriously got to tell more people about this blog... it's dead around here. I think it's the fact that "Hey, why don't you go to my blog" doesn't really come up in conversation much. I also think that e-mailing someone with "Hey, read my blog, I'm boring, but hey, you might have some time to kill." would be right up there with "sign this petition!!!!!!11" forwards.

Ok, something I just came across while surfing reminds me; since when is insulting someone's clothing considered "flirty banter"? I had that question a long time ago, while watching Radio Free Roscoe (the only show on The N that I can stand) (and only because of the characters of Ray/Pronto and Robbie/Question Mark) when Lily, trying to flirt with Ray had a sorry little attempt at saying his shirt was "out". Yeah, Lily, insulting the guy is just the way to his heart. Then, as he ignores you and walks away, say something self-centered like "Hello, hot girl making flirty banter with you!" Oh wait, that's exactly what she did.

I get way too involved with TV shows. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get back the social life I was beginning to have, and attempt to talk to some students at lunch time. Had the chance today, but didn't take it. I don't know why not, I miss talking to that guy, and I guess that girl was busy, at least she didn't seem to see me. I'm being vague again, I apologize.

Did a lot of Christmas shopping this weekend. But I still don't have presents for the hardest people to buy for. I have one plan, but it won't be done in time for Christmas, and I think I'll want to keep it for myself. If I ever finish it (or start it for that matter) I'll scan it onto here. It's gonna be cool.

I think I'm done. Gotta be at work in the morning and still want to do some stuff while online.

Merry Christmas!
Till next I write.


No comments: