Sunday, July 17, 2005

Change, now I need to wake up in the mornings!

Well, starting tomorrow, my hours at work change from afternoons to mornings. Darn, now I have to get out of bed before 10:00! No more watching Street Smarts at 11:30 PM anymore. Oh well, I'll live.

Anyway, I will be trained on how to use our brand new CD duplication equipment. Fun, huh? I get to burn CDs for hours at a time. I am looking forward to this change, but I wonder if I'll be able to still do my two other specific jobs, that I used to do in the afternoon. I hope so, but one of them has always been an afternoon job, and they'd have to hire me full time to let me do it. I hope they've considered hiring me full time, I've wanted to do that since Christmas time. My other gripe about this change is that I won't see my part-time co-workers much (if at all) anymore. Including the "hugger" (which to be honest, I think my mom is happy about, she probably thinks I spent too much time with him, anyway) and the other woman who was hired the same week I was, and I think the other guy who will also be trained on the CDs, too. Weird.

But hey! I'll have my afternoons free, like I did when I was in Bible college. When my best friend is in town again, I'll get to spend afternoons with her sometimes! That rocks!!! Yay! I also plan on taking up cooking, since I'll be home before dinner time. That'll be cool.

In case you wanted to know, my latest song "obsession" is Just the Girl by The Click Five. I don't know why, but I love that song. Also, John Steven's CD Red is pretty good. It's weird to hear This Love, the song that was done by Maroon 5 before as a slow song, but once you get used to it, it's good.

Till next I write!

No comments: