Friday, August 05, 2005

It's been too long

I am now full-time at my job. That's caused more stress than it should have, but I won't bore all you people with all the drama. *audience (of one) applauds* Gee, thanks...

Anyway, I love being the person who duplicates CDs, except for the inevitable times when all there is to do is wait. Wait for CDs to print, wait for CDs to burn, wait, wait, wait. And hope that your boss doesn't wander past the door, since just standing around (or sitting as I sometimes do) doesn't make it look like you have much use there. But when you actually do stuff, it's cool to be the "CD duplicator lady" :-)

Oh, this song on my internet radio makes me sad. "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5. I think it only makes me sad because it's the first song I heard after our dog was put down. That memory sucks. I really feel sorry for a co-worker of mine, who lost 2 dogs in as many weeks. After the 1st one died, the other was so depressed that it died too. That so sucks.

I so want to hug whoever came up with TiVo and other such devices, such as our DVR. Why? It makes it possible for me to again watch Radio Free Roscoe. At my own convenience, yet! Everyday, there it is, a new-to-me RFR just waiting to be viewed. And eventually burned to DVD. My infatuation with RFR is pretty deep right now. I don't really know why. I can guess, though, probably the guys. There is just something so entertaining about TV high school guys stumble through their lives. It isn't so funny for TV high school girls, they tend to be too whiny. But Ray/Pronto, Robbie/Question Mark and Travis/Smog are just "cuties". (No, not that way! Ok, maybe Travis... Maybe)

My eyes are drooping and itchy, and it's only 9:30. I thought I would adjust to waking at 6 am by now...

Hey, guess what! They put Faery Tale Theatre on DVD! Anyone else remember that show? Shelley Duvall and various celebrities doing fairy tales! My favorite has to be The Three Little Pigs. Watching it recently explained why I've always liked Billy Crystal, I liked him when I was little and saw him playing a pig in colorful clothes, building his own brick house and playing the oboe. Years and years later, I still like him, though I'd forgotten why. Funny, huh? Jeff Goldblum was hilarious as the Wolf, too. Of course, now that I'm older and watching this series, it's got a lot more adult humor than I ever suspected when I was a kiddie and watching. Weird how stuff goes over children's heads, and they never knew it was there to begin with.

Anyway...
Till next I write

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

Anonymous said...

dadgum spammers! Good post though, Billy crystal is genius in When Harry met Sally!