Thursday, August 11, 2005

Wigs, fake tattoos and colored contacts

I think, somewhere deep inside me, there is a girl who just wants EVERYONE'S attention. Why do I think that? Maybe because I keep changing my personal appearance. I have a wig, haven't worn it in awhile, but I think it's pretty cool. I remember the first day I wore it. Most people thought I'd actually cut my long hair into the short "spiky" style of the wig. I got a few "wow"s and even left one of my poor co-workers speechless until I assured her that it was a wig. I surprised another co-worker so much that he almost ran into someone with the cart he was pushing. I also think it's funny that this one guy jokes that I have a sister, and he's talking about me in the wig. I'm thinking of buying another one, but I haven't had time to head to the wig shop lately.

I also, recently, bought some fake tattoos. Butterfly and heart tattoos. I'm not a tattoo person, I don't want something permanently inked into my flesh. But temporary ones! I'm ready to try that.

And finally, Colored contacts. Since I had an eye exam anyway, I decided to try out some colors. I tried green, which I had every intention of ordering anyway, and Honey, which grew on me each time I looked at it. I ordered both. I know that will freak out the people at work. Frankly, I'm wondering if my only male co-worker will notice right away. The very first time I wore make-up, he had to be told that I was wearing it. He seemed shocked. So, if he doesn't look at my face well enough to see eye shadow, mascara and blush how is he supposed to notice my eyes?

So, yeah, I think I'm just an attention hog.

BTW, I spoke too soon about watching RFR, almost that very night, that channel pulled it from the schedule. I'm very unhappy about that. I shall, however, live.

Till next I write!

No comments: