Sunday, October 23, 2005

New ipod

So, I finally just went for it and got one of those groovy (yes, I just typed out "groovy") new Ipods that can play video. I had been saving all of my money for a car, but when I realised that I will be able to borrow my mother's anytime I want and could never afford a cool car like hers (without a loan that I don't want) I decided to just get a new ipod. I was going to get a nano, but then I realised I could get 26GB more for just another $50 or so. Besides, now, if I choose to do so, I can watch Lost on my breaks at work. Doesn't that make it worth it? (I'm joking, of course. Or am I?)
So, at the moment I'm taking a short break from importing the majority of my CD collection into my itunes. Before, with just the shuffle, I didn't bother putting much music in the computer, since I only had 1 GB anyway. I'm nowhere near filling the 30 GB this one has. And I like it that way.

BTW, I finally finished a knitting project. That scarf I wrote about got quite a few compliments. Especially when I told people I had made it. I've now decided to teach myself (with the aid of a book, actually) how to knit with double pointed needles. It's going well, though I'm not actually making "something" just practicing.

Back to the music!

Till next I write!

No comments: