Friday, November 11, 2005

Lost spoiler, for those who care:



Walt said "They're coming and they're close." Now, that little scene is beaten only by Claire's dream last season as far as creepy factor goes.




Now, on with life... and stuff. I know I'm a little "off" because I love a song by Il Divo (the Josh Groban boy band) (Don't get me wrong, I like Josh Groban) (And in the right mood, I can appreciate a boy band) (And I'll stop with the parenthesies riiiiiiiight NOW!) "Passera" is the only song I would pay money for off of Il Divo's self-titled album. I think it's the over-the-topness of it all, I just wish I knew Italian and could tell what the heck they're singing about.

Due to the fact that none of my co-workers know of my blog, I will reveal here who I got for the Secret Santa gift exchange, or whatever it is we call it... Ray. Yup, that makes it two years in a row that I get the only male working in our department. (Last year, Ray didn't work there) I hate buying gifts for guys. *Groan* Actually, the first name I picked out of the hat was my own. That's great! I know exactly what I want! I wish...

Tired now...

No comments: