Friday, January 13, 2006

Seven Things

Once again, I've stolen something from a message board.

1.Seven things I plan to do before I die.
1- Go to New York City
2- Go to England
3- Go to Prince Edward Island Canada
4- Get married
5- Have kids
6- Write at least one book
7- Have that book published

.2. Seven things I can do.
1- Bend my pinkie finger so that the tip touches my middle finger knuckle
2- Sing along to Yakko's World from Animaniacs
3- Draw cats
4- Drive a car and sing at the same time
5- Write in Aurabesh
6- Knit
7- Write e-mails that make my friends laugh, without really intending to

3. Seven things I can't do.
1- Speak German
2- Breathe underwater
3- Play the violin
4- Get our new cat to leave the guest room
5- Breakdance
6- Watch surgeries
7- Walk through walls

4. Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex.
1- Dark Hair
2-Blue Eyes
3- Good Laugh
4- Fun sense of humor
5- Considerate
6- Likes animals
7- Tall

5. Seven things I say the most.
1- Uh... yeah
2- Sure
3- O.... k
4- Hey
5- Oh my word
6- What in all manner?
7- Hi Sweetie (to my pets)

6. Seven celebrity crushes.
1- Ewan MacGregor
2- Dominic Monohan
3- Peter Cincotti
4- Christian Bale (???)
5- Not really a crush, but Cary Grant
6- Again, not a true crush, Frank Sinatra
7- After the first one, this list was near impossible! How about... Johnny Depp

7. Seven things that make me uncool.
1- I like the Star Wars prequels
2- I don't dress like a hoochie
3- I don't date
4- I prefer a book to a reality show
5- I had trouble coming up with 7 celebrity crushes
6- I don't like Smallville (I guess that makes me "uncool")
7- I don't watch the O.C.

No comments: