Tuesday, January 03, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:SLS as far as the majority is concerned
Birthday:1/26
Birthplace:Ft. Worth
Current Location:Right here
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Height:5'5.5"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right handed
Your Heritage:...
The Shoes You Wore Today:Vans- RayRays to be exact (coolest shoes ever)
Your Weakness:Cute things: Babies, puppies, kittens, clothes, shoes... guys (only sometimes)
Your Fears:MOTHS! insects in general, heights, failure
Your Perfect Pizza:One without olives... or anchovies
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Learn to play guitar, write a book, Start a clothing line or something
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:I don't use instant messengers, so I wouldn't know
Thoughts First Waking Up:Morning already?
Your Best Physical Feature:You expect me to pick just one? Just kidding, I don't know
Your Bedtime:anywhere around 10 pm
Your Most Missed Memory:Wha?
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonalds, if I must. (I prefer Taco Bell)
Single or Group Dates:Never been on one, so can't tell you
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Tea, in any form, is just plain nasty
Chocolate or Vanilla:chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:All coffee is nasty
Do you Smoke:Yuck! No
Do you Swear:Unfortunately, at times
Do you Sing:Not when I can be heard
Do you Shower Daily:Yeah
Have you Been in Love:Almost, but not quite real, so NO
Do you want to go to College:Not really, but we'll see
Do you want to get Married:Heck yes, but who knows when
Do you belive in yourself:I believe in God more
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope
Do you think you are Attractive:Well... yes
Are you a Health Freak:nah
Do you get along with your Parents:Most of the time
Do you like Thunderstorms:Not really
Do you play an Instrument:Piano
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:nope
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date:I already told you, I've never been on one
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Who says no to that question? Especially right after Christmas!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Yeah, I guess oreos are another weakness
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:I think I have, it's been awhile though
In the past month have you been on Stage:nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:What part of "never dated" don't you get?
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Not that it's any of your business, but no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No, who wrote this thing?
Ever been Drunk:No
Ever been called a Tease:No
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted:NO
How do you want to Die:From old age
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:An adult
What country would you most like to Visit:England
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Dark brown
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:Tall, who wants a specific height?
Weight:Again, who cares about specific? I don't care about generic on this question
Best Clothing Style:One that fits the guys personality
Number of Drugs I have taken:Prescription or OTC? What's with these questions?
Number of CDs I own:You expect me to count them? I'll guess 150
Number of Piercings:Two, one in each ear
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:0

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: