Monday, February 05, 2007

Musings of the depressed

Is there any way to say that you feel bored, crowded, lonely, frustrated, and just plain sick of it all without complaining? Yeah, I didn't think there was. I knew that this morning that today was a day that would best be spent rolling over and going back to sleep until tomorrow came, but that's just not an option. I just wish that occasionally my "intuition" would give it a rest. Waking up and just knowing that life will suck that day doesn't give you much chance to try and prove yourself wrong, does it?

On top of it all I want to yell in Viacom's face. Yeah, the entire staff of Viacom. They decided they wanted everything they owned off of YouTube. Now, I realize that's copyrighted material, and it's illegal to put it online without their permission, but if they'd just get off their butts and put the material on DVD or something, it would be available to us and they'd still profit.

I sure hope this feeling of doom and depression is short-lived.

Why in heaven's name did I buy Hawk Nelson's "Smile it's the End of the World"? And why am I sort of enjoying it right now?

Lost, on Wednesday. It's about time. Even if I have to stay awake until 11 now that they moved the time back... I can't wait.

I'll stop writing now.

No comments: