Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New LOST tonight, Yipee



So, yeah, I used an Office icon for a new LOST day, but I've got only 1 Desmond icon that I want to save for a special occasion... and I don't fee like looking for a different one right now. Besides, that's the greatest Michael Scott quote ever!


Moving on. Yup, I have a new LOST to look forward to tonight. I haven't caught up on my unlistened to podcasts, though. Jay and Jack must hate me. That is, if they knew who I was they'd hate me.
I know, (if you hate spoilers, don't read until after the new episode) that Desmond is at least in the flaschbacks, but I'm not sure that this is a Des episode. Can you tell I like Des? Has the fact that his face keeps showing up in my blog give you any hints? He's tied with Charlie for my favorite character. I want to see lots of Charlie in tonight's ep.
I've been wondering about the last Lost preview I saw... why was Charlie shaved? Did they happen across some razors on weirdo island and Charlie decided to beard wasn't for him? I don't get it.
How much longer do we have to put up with Paulo and Nikki? They feel fake, like certain people who audition American Idol. (Yeah, I'm supposed to believe that some of those idiots aren't joking around and getting paid for it, right)
Will we pick up right where we left off with "Kate, dammit, Run!"? That would be cool. Or they could take the horrible route of leaving us in suspense of that for the first few minutes. I wonder what they'll do? Hmmm.

Till next I write!

No comments: