Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Squee like a fangirl!!!


I just watched the nine minute preview for Ratatouille on Yahoo! Movies. I cannot wait for this adorable, pretty, funny, cute, highly anticipated film from Brad Bird and Pixar.
Actually, I'm nervous that the film will disappoint. Why? Because it's the very first Pixar film that I like the teaser for. All the other teasers made me think "What the heck? That looks so stupid." This time, I was smitten immediately. I've been quoting the line "You don't know what it is, yet you're eating it." ever since. Oddly, I've had many opportunities for saying that... must be living with my Dad.
I adore little Remy. The scenery is stunning. I just can't wait for this movie.

Tonight, Dancing with the Stars ends tonight. I want Joey to win, but I don't expect it. In two days So You Think You Can Dance will begin again. I prefer the latter. Yet, I'm not expecting to be wowed too much this year. Maybe because Benji can only happen once in a lifetime, right? Yes, I'm being over the top and sarcastic. Thanks for asking.

I have e-mails to write... goodnight!