Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Excessive size of Title picture, yup


Dear Friend,
Why did I use a wallpaper as a title picture? I don't know, because I could I suppose.
Have you been watching any new shows? I've only added Chuck to my regular lineup of TV shows. It's good, but I'm not in love with it. I'm sort of using it as a poor replacement of Psych. I don't get any new Psych until January. Not fun. Anyway, Chuck can be funny, it just seems lacking in... something. Maybe I'll find it down the line, or maybe I won't.
Still watching Heroes. I kind of wonder why, though. I know why, Peter Petrelli, but his current storyline is getting stupid. Yeah, sure, forget about finding out your identity by opening a box that's sitting right in front of you by instead making out with random Irish girl. I still dislike Claire, but Noah Bennet remains interesting. Maya and Alejandro fail to maintain my interest. The rest isn't worth noting.
Still watching Dancing with the Stars. Nothing worth mentioning.
The Office remains awesome.

In DVD news, Netflix has Jem. Yeah... Wow, does that show suck. In a good way. Awful clothes, awful music, horrible storylines just jammed into a limited time. Yup, nostalgic and awful. Such love.
The only part of Jem that I really hated was that it was between me and my Campion movies. Yeah, my queue on Netflix had Campion after Jem seasons 1 and 2. Campion is a mystery series that aired back in the 80s or something. I'm not sure. They're "calm" almost to the point of being dull. They are interesting, or I wouldn't watch them. No gore or violence, really. I think some parts of them are supposed to be scary, but fail. I still love them.