Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Someone stop my constant banner changing


Dear Friend,
Seriously, I shouldn't change the banner and background colors with every post. Should I? What do you think of this one? I like that it has both of my favorite LOST characters. Now, if I could just find a Heroes banner with just Peter and Hiro. I suppose that's not too hard to find, if I actually tried.
Anyway, friend, I actually posted for a reason. If you like Christmas music you need to get Josh Groban's Noel right now. This man was born to sing Christmas Carols. Perhaps that seems a small and inconsequential calling, but really that's why God put him on earth. He can sing whatever he wants, and sound good doing it, but this is a great CD.
Maybe if you don't like really traditional carols you won't like it. I, however, enjoyed how classic the songs are. You don't always need to change the tempo of a carol to make it seem new and wonderful. This CD proves it.
I'm not too fond of the duets on the CD, that's my only complaint. Other than that, it's great. Buy it.
Since buying this CD my Josh Groban "luv" has been in full force. I've never had what I would call a crush on this guy, I don't find him attractive, per se, but he is photogenic in my view. In interviews he seems nice, but not really dynamic. My opinion of him is decidedly ho-hum, yet I'm becoming temporarily obsessed. Such is my fandom. Squee away!
I'm weird, aren't I?