Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oh no! The TV died!


Dear friend,
That's right, our 65" HDTV kicked the proverbial bucket yesterday. Guess what else happened yesterday. I bought Super Smash Bros. Brawl! Yeah, talk about bad timing. I moved the wii up to my room, and spent a good part of the day playing SSBB, but I want out TV back. It's only a year old. The fan or the temp gauge isn't working or something, as it will turn on, but only for a few seconds at a time.
Anyway, Brawl is awesome. Spoilers will exist from this sentence on, so, you're warned, OK? I played Subspace Emissary a lot today, so I got a lot of the hidden characters. I didn't think it was possible, but Marth is even prettier than he was in Melee. You see, friend, I used to make fun of Marth, call him Martha and such, because he was such a pretty character. He's downright gorgeous now, and oddly enough I like him for it. I have been trying to play with Ike, but he's so slow that I don't know if I'll keep up with it.
I bought a new case for my DS from Target. It looks like a bowling bag, it rocks. I almost bought the bigger version for the Wii, but I don't take my Wii anywhere usually and I didn't feel like wasting $45.
(By the way, I love this picture of Faraday. Gotta love a guy so odd he'd hold a rat up to his face!)
I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I will anyway. I should get ready for bed then. Friends, I miss you all. I really, really do.