Monday, December 12, 2011

Where have I been all this time?

Dear Friend,
It seems to have been quite a long time since I last used this blog of mine. I haven't been particularly busy, I'm sad to say, so it isn't that I haven't had time to write. I have simply lacked either motivation or inclination.
I had truly intended to make 2011 a year of writing, writing and more writing. I started off pretty well at the beginning of the year. It seems, though, that much like what happens to my other self-improvement projects, my enthusiasm tapered off. I still love writing, I still have thoughts I like to explore through putting my views down on paper, or in a word processor, as it may be, but I seem to have been in a different phase lately. 
I'm not making promises. I won't say, "Next year I'll write at least once a week." I just know that if I were to do that I'd disappoint myself, not to mention any readers this blog might still manage to get.
For now, I'd like to wish my readers a Merry Christmas, a Blessed New Year, and God's Grace to their lives. I'll figure out what I'm doing with this soon.

No comments: