Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, and I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas.
My Holidays were cool and fun, with lots of food. Then Jan 2 came around and right after church, while waiting to go through a drive-thru ATM our van got rear-ended. Crappy way to start a new year, in my opinion, but hey, we all were ok, praise God. They did have to take my Aunt, who was visiting over the holidays, to the ER to do some X-rays, but she was ok. We're all a little sore still.
On to cheerier subjects, I got the coolest Christmas presents. They included a cool limited edition Breyer model, "The Lifeguard of the Queen's Household Cavalry". Collectible, Horse-y, and British! Happy me! :) I also got a CD labeling system thing-a-ma-jig. I can now label all the CDs I make off of I-tunes purchases. Only made two so far, but they're really cool. Also got Avonlea DVD sets, the first three seasons. Yay, two seasons of Gus Pike, no waiting! We walso got a pool/air hockey table. So yeah, my Christmas was fun.
Back to working only half days. Today seemed really short, but I guess 4 hours is short compared to 8 a day. Of course I'll get paid half what I was paid before. 'Sokay, I don't spend all that much.
Still haven't heard Jeremy Camp's new CD. Really, really want to. Also want to hear Relient K's new one, but not with any "really"s.
That's all for now, until something good happens.
Till next I write.

No comments: