Thursday, January 20, 2005

I'm tired

I don't know how they do it. I don't know how people work full time jobs, and still have a social life. I've been working full days for the last few weeks, and I've only done "fun" thing about 3 times in those weeks, and really I'm exhausted. I'm so thankful that I only have to work the afternoon tomorrow. Of course, that all gets shattered when I realize that I have to work 8 hours on Saturday. That's just wrong! I hate doing work on weekends. I will make the exception for housework, but homework and job work are just not meant for Saturdays or Sunday. But that's just my view of it.

Recently discovered the purpose of the profiles and listing favorites. Found a few people who share my interests, including people who list Jane of Lantern Hill as a favorite book. I'm not alone!!! Yayness!

So glad I invited a friend to the young adults Bible study this week. It was entirely a social situation, and if he hadn't been there, I'd have sat, uncomfortable silent the entire time. As it was, I got to be included some in the conversation. I still need to see Napoleon Dynamite as it seems I'm the only person not to have ever seen it (on earth or in that group, I'm not sure).

Wish I could see that "Chase Me" short somewhere other than the boring Mystery of the Batwoman DVD. That short rocks.

No comments: