Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hilary Duff...

So, I just saw the video for Hilary Duff's "Beat of my Heart".

It's my own dang fault, I should have changed the channel, I knew it as soon as I saw her on the screen...

I'm sorry to any fans she has, but anyone who reads this should realize I can be rather self-deprecating and I know when I've got "bad taste", but this song is utter garbage! It's monotonous, it's repetitive, her voice is awful! In all, the song just sucks!

Ok, back to your lives.

(Now, you should know, though I don't often admit it, I have liked certain Hilary Duff songs before. Actually, the only one I can think of right now is that stupid one with the line "When the light is off it isn't on". Wow, that's deep... still, it's a pleasant song with another stupid music video.)

Till next I write!

(Ooh, it's Anna Nalick now)

No comments: