Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Josh Groban's Awake is now in stores!

I am now kicking myself for buying the single for Solo Por Ti. I loved the clip of it, and disliked the other single for this album, You Are Loved (Don't Give Up). I figured that most of the CD would be like that... clips or songs that I found less than satisfactory with a few great ones here and there.

Then, today I went onto Itunes and listened to clips from all the songs. I like almost all of them! I want to buy and download the whole thing! But... I've already got one song, and it bugs me to pay for a song twice. I did it once, only because the download was cheaper if I bought it all rather than buying the other songs individually.

I used to have a "source" for listening to all of Josh Groban's albums before I bought any of the songs. I'm not really in touch with that person anymore... besides I'm not so sure that she would have bought the CD yet.

I'm off to decide whether patience will be practiced in this situation, or I'll impulse buy. We all know what I should do... we've yet to find out what I will do.

Till next I write!


Later:
Yes, I bought a few special tracks... 13 of them I think... really special. It was still cheaper, and I got the Itunes bonus tracks (same as the special edition ones, but I only got the songs I wanted! Go me!)

No comments: