Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Office

Man, I never thought an episode of the Office would prompt me to blog!

I know that Pam really ought not to have expected things to happen any other way, but to have Jim be so... cold to her is just, just, just hard to watch! I do like Karen, a little bit, anyway. But I like Pam, and I've liked Pam longer. I admit, Jim put his heart on the line, and Pam may as well have run over it with a truck, but man, do I want those two together.

I suppose it's all very realistic. It wouldn't be good for ratings for Jim and Pam to get together and live happily ever after. Happy couples don't make good TV, apparently dragging everything out for months is.

I hate this... but I can't stop watching. I mean, if I stop watching, there will be no more pranks, like timing Dwight's laps around the building with a thermometer.

Till next I write!

No comments: