Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Well, since my previous horrible, self-pity infused, sucky entry, things have picked up. I've figured out that there were only two options: change VA into CO (a venture that is merely doomed to failure) or change my attitude. Guess which one I changed.
Also, since then I've discovered that Elliot Yamin and Josh Groban both have new Christmas songs out this year. And since Mr. Yamin is "Richmond's own" they overplay his song to an extent that even I'm content. Of course, I bought both of them, I'll still overplay it myself. I love that man! Even if he has had work done on his teeth. I'm honest when I say that I screeched "He fixed his teeth!" out loud tonight in the store when I saw him on some magazine cover. The statement screeched itself, I'm usually better self-controlled than that, really.
I've alsofinally tried Starbucks' Peppermint Hot Cocoa. The greatest hot chocolate drink ever made, I tell you!
As you can see, my troubles can't have been too severe, as nothing more than a few consumer products have made life "all better." I'm still suffering from "why doesn't anybody write to or call me?" syndrome, which made it's onset only 4 days ago, but I'll recover from that soon enough.
Why is it that every church I see around here is Baptist if it isn't Methodist? Rhetorical question I guess.

Till next I write!

No comments: