Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lather, Rinse, Repeat endlessly


Psych is back of Friday, I don't know if I could be happier about a TV show. I don't know if I anticipate LOST as much as I anticipate Psych. The previews look really funny. Well... that is, they did until I saw them so many times that I can almost say them along with the television. Still, I love Shawn and Gus. I've been watching the reruns this week, at midnight (1 AM bedtime, so fun... unless you want me to be useful before 10:30 AM) and I've just now noticed how Shaw and Juliet look at each other. It's cute. I can't tell if it's supposed to be like that on the show or if it's just because the actors are dating. Either way, I think it's kind of sweet. Just please, don't make them date on the show, that gets annoying. If they did that we'd have to have a storyline about whether or not Shawn will tell Juliet that he's not really psychic. Only Shawn, Gus and Shawn's dad should know that.

Last night's SYTYCD, *SQUEE*!!! Benji and Pasha in the same room, and Pasha dancing a Benji choreo! Love love love! OK, I'll try to stop being a fangirl now. (Why was Benji wearing those horrific glasses? and why didn't anyone other than Cat acknowledge Heidi's existence?)

The Singing Bee vs. Don't Forget the Lyrics: winner (for me, at least) Don't Forget the Lyrics. People kept saying the shows were identical, but thought they're based on the same concept the formats are different. And DFtL is decidedly less annoying. What's with the annoying dancers on TSB? Wayne Brady's a more entertaining and endearing host than Joey Fatone, as well.

I'm going 21 days without secular music. It's a sort of fast, it's driving me nuts. Unless it's on TV (and I won't turn on music videos, despite that loophole) or playing in a store or some such place, all I'm listening to is Christian. Kind of hard, actually, but fasting isn't supposed to be easy.