Saturday, September 15, 2007

Livejournal... for anything really


Dear Friend,
Have you ever looked at a Livejournal page? I do often, between them and Google I think I could probably find an icon for anything that I want. All I do is go to Google, type in my subject plus the words "livejournal icon" and before you can say "What the hell's cracker dog?" you've got it. For example, I, a non-Dr. Who-fan, can find plenty of icons for the 5th doctor anytime I wish. For example, the icon adorning this post. (If photobucket, Blogger and life in general decide to behave today) I've never watched an entire episode of the longest running sci-fi show, but I have seen many YouTube clips, so I feel I can have an opinion. My favorite Dr. is 5 followed by 10. I am aware that I have no real idea what I'm talking about, but the bits of things I've seen about the show, I know I like these two.
Really, though, I've found LOST fans, The Office fans, Jane Austen fans and more on good old LJ, despite not having an account with them. I'm not into the whole "friending" thing, hence my avoidance of LJ and MySpace. They're both really handy when I feel like finding either Icons (LJ) or bands (MySpace).

ETA: I've no clue why the icon is so big, the internet hates me today.