Monday, June 23, 2008

New Layout, so why not post?


Dear Friend,
I felt for a richer color scheme, and to get rid of any sort of media related images in my intro and title. So, what do you think? I love the rose picture, but am a bit concerned that it is, well, huge. We'll see how I take to it.
I also wanted to stop using the Robin Hood banners because, although the artist who made them made them really well, the show sucks. I haven't truly watched it for the past month. I've had the TV on, and looked up when something "interesting" happened (usually when Much or Gisborne were on screen) but even that has been getting to be too stupid. I have been told that Much tells Robin off in the finale, so I may keep trying, just to see if my favorite character finally gets a backbone.
I'm looking forward to seeing Wall-E this Friday. I'm hoping to see it before the "kiddy" crowd sees it, because though I love animated movies and kids, I'm none too fond of them put together. I also want to see Wanted with Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy. Now, there is a contrast. Strange thing is, I've not seen an R rated movie yet, and since the first PG-13 movie I saw sucked, I've held out on watching one until I had picked a great movie. I've decided that the Godfather will be the first R movie I watch. I just need to find the time to watch it. The problem really is, I'm a wimp. No, really, I watch the AFI countdowns and when they show clips of the Godfather they always show the same clip of people being shot in the head, and this one clip that obviously is deemed suitable to air on prime time TV sends me into shock! How I'll get through that entire film I don't know. Then, if I find that I can't make it through the Godfather, I doubt I'll make it through Wanted, rated R for "strong, bloody violence" throughout. Yeesh.
I'm actually slightly apprehensive about the next Batman film. I'm such a wimp.