Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Issues

Dear Friend,
I've been just shy of posting something self-pitying on almost every site, forum, board I am signed onto this past week. I don't know, life just seemed so unreasonably empty. I was dealing with personal issues in my head, and then people in my life decided to tell me the problems they had with me on top of it. The fact that I had been attempting to fix that myself didn't help the fact that it was out of left field to hear about it. I have two ways of dealing with this sort of thing: get really angry or cry. As usual, I cried. I was on the verge of tears for two days.
I'm over it.
I do still have one issue I am dealing with. I have finally restored my "trust" in Victoria (which, by the way, is what I named my computer. Yeah, she has a name now) but the internet isn't being very obliging. Before I had the stressful experience of needing to restore everything on my laptop due to a virus I used to spend hours online. I now don't needlessly stress about viruses, but the internet isn't as entertaining as I used to think it was. Seriously, Facebook, blogs, DeviantArt, message boards, Youtube, and even shopping has been so dull this time around.
Yeah, I guess I'm just asking too much.
I have found a new activity. I've discovered a character I can draw. He's a cat. I can tell from these drawings what his personality is like, but I haven't named him yet. Pretty soon I'll learn how to use the scanner and put up a picture of him on here. Maybe DevArt, but I doubt that one. He has just a little ball of a tail. The funniest thing is I know what his voice sounds like. Yeah, cats don't talk, but he's a cartoon cat. In a move that's quite typical of me, he sounds like a Rob Paulsen voice. I, however, can't think of a character Rob has done in this voice that I'm thinking of. Hmm, the research would involve lots of cartoon watching, poor me. I was being sarcastic, if you couldn't tell. Maybe I'll do a comic strip involving him in my spare time. Then again, maybe one day I'll forget all about him. I wonder if I should call him Max. Hmm, no that's not quite him.