Thursday, January 29, 2009

I can't believe it happened again!

Dear friend,
I've just had a birthday and so I'm due for an introspective and retrospective spell. Well, you know what, I'm skipping it this year. I'm tired of looking back at who I was and worrying about who I will be. I do it every blessed year, and I refuse this time. So I've changed, so what! So have you, and everyone else around us. If you don't change in the course of a lifetime why bother living it?
Doesn't seem to matter anyway, I once again was charged the ages 9-12 price at Golden Corral today. Granted, the cashier thought I was 16 or so, and was being generous to my family, but for goodness sake I'm TWENTY-SOMETHING! I eat about as much as your average 12 year old, so I didn't make a fuss.
You know, I really do eat in child sized portions, but I'm a good, healthy (by that I mean not stick thin and not tubby fat) weight. It's all very weird, really. I wear size 8 at Old Navy to give you an idea of my size.
My wonderful brother got me the Freakazoid DVD set, and I'm making them last by watching only one episode a day. So far I've only watched 2. Wait for a boring day, I'll watch all the rest anyway. I watched 5 seasons of Gilmore Girls in less than the time it took ABCFamily to air season 2. I power through DVD sets most of the time.
I made a livejournal, finally. It has the most predictable name for me, so if you're interested in the one post I made there, look me up. I don't know what I'll do with the thing since I'm quite satisfied with my darling blog here. I've considered putting all the nonsense I'm loathe to write here; such as which celebrity guy I'm currently "luving" or random thoughts like "Is Des and Penny's son named Charles Pace Widmore Hume? What a long name for such a small child." or stuff like that. (Aside, spell check tells me Widmore isn't a word, but Hume is, weird.) We'll see if it lasts.
My fanaticism for Rob Paulsen has died down, slightly. I'll never stop luvin' that guy, but I'm no longer watching something involving him or searching him on You Tube everyday. I guess I'm too caught up in LOST right now. I luv Faraday so much. I love that he loves Charlotte, and that he's taking a sort of leading role in what's left of the survivors. By the way, is Sawyer the last living survivor on the island? I think everyone else from 815 that isn't an Other or aspiring to be is dead. Poor Sawyer.
I watched an episode of Top Gear that had two of the dragons (Theo and Peter, both completely rich and partly awesome) from Dragon's Den on and then compounded the awesomeness by giving me Richard Hammond on a gorgeous horse! Richard looked way too small to ride that horse, but still, it was a beautiful hunter. I luv Richard, too; if I didn't like him so much I'm not sure I'd watch that show. Yeah, the guys are all funny, but it's a car show. Most of the things they say about cars sound like "blah, blah, blah, engine, blah , blah, horsepower, blah." by the time my brain processes it. But then they do stupid things like light campers on fire, and drive old cars across Africa and make their own stretch limos and I laugh and laugh and laugh.
I guess I've rambled enough. Stay beautiful, you lovely people!

No comments: