Friday, February 20, 2009

Random statements from me

Dear friend,
Every now and then I feel the need to make random remarks in this blog. This, apparently, is the first time since I've adopted the letter format to the blog. Here goes nothing.

I have a twitter account. I have no idea why, I just do.

I, as far as I can tell, am the only person who actually didn't watch what her mother told her not to watch when I was a child. As such, I still have never seen a horror movie, or an R rated movie.

Poptarts, before being heated, have no smell.

The St. Louis Arch, so I'm told, is as wide as it is tall.

Psych's and Monk's season finales are on tonight. I will miss Psych, despite the lackluster season it had.

I can't decide who my favorite is, between Yakko and Wakko. I used to say, quite decidedly that is was Wakko, but I'm not sure now.

I need to get my hands on some Krazy Kat, since it seems every comic strip writer I like credits it as one of the greatest. I've never even seen it though.

Yahtzee.

The Oscars are on Sunday, and despite the media telling me I should, I can't bring myself to care.

God is great, and greatly to be praised.

No comments: