Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hey you, yeah, you

Dear Friend,
This post is going to be composed of things I didn't say. They are for specific people, but I'm not going to say who. Some of the people will be able to see them, either in my blog, my facebook or my livejournal, and some of them probably will never know this exists. If you think one of the statements is about you, realize that I'm not mad at you, and I don't mean offense. If you really want to talk about it you can contact me, ok? Just please refrain from doing so in public comments.

Ok, disclaimer over: here we go!

Hey You!

I knew. I only acted surprised because you expected me to.

It sucks that you were only my friend because you had a crush on me.

I didn't expect you to come back. You know why? You were so insistent you wouldn't leave. You were trying to convince yourself, not me.

The first time you made me feel stupid I figured I was being a ditz. The second time you made me feel stupid I decided you were a jerk.

I wish we could actually be friends.

Stop saying that, you don't know what other people think of you (obviously).

Just because I have a crush on you doesn't mean I expect you to have one on me, too.

I didn't need a break, I wasn't busy. I was just tired of dealing with you and your garbage, and I'm surprised you don't seem to have caught on to that.

I'm sorry I was such a jerk. You just caught me off guard.

You know what, your opinion isn't fact. I know that must shock you.

Acting like everything is ok doesn't make it ok.

I told you. You didn't listen.

Everyone else talked about you for it. I said something to you about it. Of course you got ticked at me.

I'm tired of initiating the conversations.

I don't care how "important" you are, you're still a jerk and a bully.

Say that to me again, and you'll be picking yourself up off the floor.

No comments: