Sunday, January 16, 2011

Downton Abbey pt. 2

Dear Friend,
So, how about that episode of Downton? I (and there is a spoiler in this sentence, just to warn you) didn't know whether to gasp in shock or laugh hysterically when that guy died.  He wasn't a nice man, but ... wow!

This episode wasn't as interesting, unfortunately, but I'm still curious to see where this series goes. I'm glad to see that the cousin (I'm horrible with names, I'm sorry) was able to see that his valet was much happier doing his job instead of being made to feel useless and superfluous.  I can't figure out if the middle daughter likes this guy or if she just always wants what is meant for her older sister.

This episode had a lot of graphic, bloody things going on. I hate blood, so I spent a few scenes with my hands over my eyes and squealing until the shot changed.

More next week, I suppose.

No comments: