Thursday, January 11, 2007

Get Thee to Barnes and Noble


It's not really like me to refer people to certain stores or name brands, especially when they aren't paying me, but B&N has such a sale on TV season sets that I felt I must tell all of you.
Now, they have a buy one get one free sale on their TV section. Thanks to this, I now own the entire run of Twilight Zone. Which brings me one question: Why on God's green earth are they charging $100 for each season normally? Even the imported All Creatures Great and Small DVDs (which my parents bought and my father and I are now enjoying) are only $80. Those are imported! TZ has no such problem that I know of. Oh well.

You may have noticed that I've put a lot more links on the left. I'm just showing a few places that I get my icons. Most come from the Iconarama page. A few of those links I haven't used any icons from yet, but I plan to.

No comments: