Monday, January 08, 2007

Why do I consider this big news?

Considering all the things that are going on in the world right now, why do I feel the need to link all my readers to this newstory? The guy who invented Instant Ramen died.
I have no idea why this seems so momentous to me. Maybe it was his quote in the story about the world not going hungry. Maybe I'm grasping at material for this blog that isn't "woe is me, mylife sucks even though nothing's wrong, wah!"

Personal fluff, my parents and I went to the national Gallery of Art today. I've come to the conclusion that modern and contemporary art reminds me of Sesame Street. I have no idea why. It just does. I got to be in the same room(s) as my absolute favorite Monet paintings, which was just plain awesome. I've also discovered that I actually like Andy Warhol, who knew?

Till Next I write!

No comments: