Thursday, April 05, 2007

The light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train


Everyone gets stressed. "Anyone who tells you differently is selling something." OK, I'll try not to quote Princess Bride anymore. I think I butchered that quote anyway.
Anyway, everybody gets stressed. The only difference I see for anyone is how they handle it. I don't think I'm too great at handling hard times. "And I just pray that problems go away if they're ignored." OK, I'll try not to quote Relient K songs either.
Things are good right now. I know that I'm getting Internet at my house soon, I don't know the date but I know it's coming. It's a bright sunny, but cool, day that makes everything seem happy, and I just caught sight of an infant in a funny hat and smiley face shirt. Babies make me smile. I have e-mails to answer, so I feel missed and loved. Really I'm not too hard to please.
Then again, I'm not too hard to hurt either.

I like myself that way.