Sunday, August 26, 2007

Changes


Dear Friend,
How do you like the new banner? I got it from "crazy_in_lost" at livejournal. Nice, eh? I've got something of a James McAvoy interest lately, if you can't tell.
Tomorrow is my first day with students at my new job. I'm half looking forward to it, and half dreading it. I need to learn a lot, more than I actually have learned already to be honest. I'm glad I'm only the assistant and not the teacher.
Now, in an attempt to dissuade the nerves I'm writing a silly, silly blog entry. Boys who don't want to read my raving about guys I find cute need not read any further. I suppose that could apply to girls who have no interest in my opinion on guys don't need to read anymore, either. *shrug*

List of my current "Media Boyfriends"
The great part about media boyfriends is that since none of them know you, they don't care that they're not the only one.
James McAvoy
No surprise there, eh? He's only all over this blog at the moment. I loved him as Mr. Tumnus, fake ears and nose and goat legs aside. Frankly while watching Becoming Jane I didn't care much. But now I'm rather smitten.

Richard Armitage
North and South did me in. John Thornton is almost better than Mr. Darcy. As Guy of Gisbourne he isn't likable, but interesting, besides he's still attractive. Search YouTube for his bedtime stories on CeeBeeBies, they're awesome and adorable. That and his 2 episodes of Vicar Of Dibley could potentially "smite" anybody.

James Roday and Dule Hill
Psych is just awesome and I wound up thinking both these guys were cute mainly because they make me laugh. Honorary mention to, even I can't believe it, Tim Omundsun. Humor is quite attractive.

And now the weirdest one of all: ca. 1983 Peter Davison
He's Tristan on All Creatures Great and Small. He's Campion. He was Dr. Who (though I've never seen that). He's not at all my type and old enough to be my father (actually, he's 5 years older than my father, but like I said, I like him in the 80's)! Yet, once again, I'm smitten.

That's enough for now, maybe I'll do another of these in a few months. Or not.