Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dreaming again

I know I said I was leaving the computer, but I remembered a dream I had last night.

I was with Richard Hammond, from Top Gear. (He was still shorter than me, maybe about 5'3" like the last dream I had of him.) We were out in a very green field and he was filming some sort of segment for some show. I was walking with him, but some creature, about as big as a medium sized dog, starts to follow both of us. I glance back and it and get nervous, and try to speed up to get away, and it chases me. Richard grabs it and pulls it away from me, but it won't leave me alone. At one point it sticks it's nose in my back, close to my arm pit and Richard tells it "Keep off of my people." Then, he says to the camera "We'll just let it exhaust itself and then devour it."
The next thing I know in the dream, I'm walking through some trees and there are these small, bug like things dangling from them, on really thin strands that you can hardly see. I dodge them as well as I can, but one gets in my bangs. I turn around and see Richard, with a camera filming me walking. He beckons me back to him and takes the bug out of my hair.

Now, the weirdest part is that when I woke up, I felt this impression that the dream was God saying he was essentially protecting me from things. Sort of like I don't need to be so worked up about these problems because I have Someone to deal with them along with me.

How Richard "Hamster" Hammond works out to be God or Jesus, I have no idea. Maybe my interpretation was a reach, or I had that man on the brain. It happens. Sometimes.

No comments: