Saturday, October 16, 2004

Ok...............

Couldn't think of a title, sorry. It's been a week since I last wrote, and I'm sure more important stuff has happened to me than what I'll be writing about here, but that sort of thing is why I keep a spiral bound journal on my bedstand.

Started knitting a poncho last night. My friend and I are making the same pattern with different colored yarns. Proud to find that I knit faster than she does. Petty, but true. My friend's mom also showed me how to blanket stitch the "Starry Night" fleece panel I got awhile ago. Van Gogh was weird. But I love impressionist paintings. I plan on having a Monet themed room in a while. Wish I could afford real Monet paintings, but since I'm only working part time on a modest income, I'll head to Hobby Lobby for prints. Yay!

Ick, just saw a picture of the Man-bat from the new show "The Batman". Ugly.
I actually hate "The Batman". I hate the new character designs (look what they did to Catwoman!) and what they did to the Joker. Sure the first glimpse of the Joker was creepy, but after that, he just got stupid. The real Joker isn't stupid, he's smart and funny and evil, all rolled into one purple suit. Not a clown straight jacket. And I want to know why everyone in Gotham suddenly has ninja skill, even the Penguin. It's just... stupid. But that is only my opinion.

Hah! After the Bible study thing I went to on Tue I actually had an interesting conversation with two people about whether Batman of Superman was better. We were getting way too into it, but she said she prefered Superman, I can't let that go unchallenged, now can I? At least he agreed with me.

My use of pronouns could get confusing, since I refuse to use real names online. Especially if I'm ever going to have people I actually know reading this. I'll try to stay clear on who is who.

Ok, more randomness. What's with the relationship shows on cartoons lately. We have Danny Phantom, a show that frankly I don't watch, but happened to see a few times, with an episode where he falls in love with Sam for one episode. Then Kim Possible in an episode where she (and Shego, if you belive it) loses it for Ron (Shego loses it for Drakken, which is more disturbing. I've been compared to Shego, and took it as a compliment, she's let me down, even if she didn't really mean to). Did hyper "shipper fanfic authors" send in these scripts or what?

Way too much TV talk in this entry. I apologize for living my life in front of the idiot box on weekends. Maybe this Wed. I'll write my thoughts on "Lost."
Really being sarcastic today, watch out. (Shego, what have they done to you? Your hair was in a ponytail!)

No comments: